Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Liquid soap flakes

we were asked to review liquid soap flakes by http://www.thebabywebsite.com/ when they arrived the first thing that i did was smell them i love fresh smells but no scent which i would have loved a few years ago when my children were smaller but nowadays i always sniff before i buy
each wash needs between 50 to 100ml depneding on drumsize
I washed a normal the clothes came out pretty clean some deeper marks remained which would usually be removed but my biggest downer was they didnt smell fresh which i like
This would be ideal for newborns when you want something gentle to use
On a big plus myself and my children have sensitive skin and we had no itches after wearing our clothes once washed with Liquid soap flakes
This isnt bad value for money £3.05 for a 15 wash bottle
I personally wouldnt buy this product as i love scents and like my washing to have a fresh smell to it

it does what it says and is gentle on skin and unscented i would recommend for very sensetive skin and little ones who have delicate skin

great product just not for me

No comments:

Post a Comment