Saturday, 21 May 2011

and the WORLD didnt end





Again another day the world was going to end .
I remember being a child in school and the world was going to end , I was thinking to myself why is my mum sending me to school doesn't she care, WHY  are all these children here?

My eldest was pretty concerned that it this would be his last day on the earth this morning and I explained that so many times it has been the end that it all madness now

I remember the millennium as the clocks struck midnight all the phones were going to go off and all the lighting everything would go mad and there would be total mayhem but none of it happened and we are all still here to live another day.

We have another date soon as 2012 is supposedly the end of the world too but will it ever happen and how would it happen?

When I read up on all the facts and the fiction regarding the END it actually makes sense were the moon is so close and all the earthquakes and crazy weather but then think what can I do to stop it all, the answer is nothing.

so yes I am here to live another day and watch Britain's got talent this evening unless it happens later but as of now I have lived to tell another tale of how  THE WORLD NEVER ENDED

1 comment:

  1. I do hope the world doesn't end in 2012. Imagine all that money that our government have thrown away on the Olympics, going up in flames..!

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete