Monday, 16 May 2011

IT'S OFFICIAL

After a very restless weekend and trying to keep busy a very sleepless night,
finally 12 noon arrived !!!!!
I was sat on Facebook  refreshing the page and the excitement was so intense , we were sitting with our coats on too as we had to go out but this was far to important to miss. then a message appeared from Toys R Us .
Congratulating the new families and all who entered but no names appeared I hit refresh once more and there it was my name was number 2 on the list, I was crying, laughing and wanted to tell everyone.

It was now official my family are now part of the Toys R Us  Toyologist team,

 


But now I had to wait til 3.30pm to the real stars that they had made it and boy did the time go so slow

I done all my running round with my husband after of course using my mobile to call and tell everyone I could think of .
I wanted to tell all three of them together as I thought this would be the best and most exciting and they shouted with joy they really couldn't believe they had done it .
Our Journey with Toys R Us has just began I'm sure it will be incredibly fun and exciting and we all cannot wait .

Three very happy Toyologists


Everyone who entered to be a toyologist did fantastic and some amazing entries
I really enjoyed reading them all
X WELL DONE X

            

A massive congratulations to the other 9 families I look forward to our Journey together

Wendy McDonald - Inside the wendy house
Helen Jessup - The Crazy kitchen
Claire Kendrick-Anderson - Seasider in the City
...Damian Johnson - Dads toybox
The Boy and me - TheBoyAndMe
Jennie Narin - Edspire
James Spence - James Spence

Thank you for the list sarah xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations from another new Toyologist! I'm following your blog and look forward to our journey!

    http://insidethewendyhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahay, well done. They look really excited. The Boy didn't have a clue although he is now saying 'Toy-gist' repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone and well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am also new and following your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun thing to win! I'm pretty new to blogging and hope that I pick up a few hints and tips from your blog along the way.

    Diane
    x

    ReplyDelete