Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Yummmy would you like to review a cakes from the tooth fairy book

Thw winner is Dolly Daydreamer Fairley well done and thank you to all who entered.



 I received this book from The BabyWebsite.com and thought It would be lovely to have a guest reviewer to put this fantastic cookery book to the test.
Any parent would love to bake cakes that are kinder to your child's teeth plus their own, The cakes are free from regular sugar and made with xylitol which is a natural substance.


if you would like to be a guest reviewer on my blog you need to do the following steps :-

like The BabyWebsite Facebook page
like Mummiefun  facebook page

You can also get 2 bonus entries by doing the following steps
share on face book
and comment on The BabyWebsite's forum HERE to say why you would like to review this book

Make sure you leave a comment here on my blog to tell me which of the steps you have done, DON'T forget to leave your name so I can contact the lucky reviewer

competition will end on the 24th September 2011 at midday
open to UK residents only
The winner will have 48 hours to reply otherwise I will re-draw
good luck.




29 comments:

  1. Would love to review this book!! Baking cakes is one of my fave hobbies!! I am sure my son would like to be my taste tester too lol!
    I have 'liked' both the facebook pages, shared on facebook via the post on your fb page and I have commented on thebabywebsite's forum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am trying to do more baking so this would be ideal! liked both pages on f/book thanks Lisa Troccoli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have liked both pages Dolly Daydreamer Fairley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have shared on Facebook and tweeted Dolly Daydreamer Fairley/@d_daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh would love to test this looks fab and girls love baking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liked both Facebook pages - Sarah Anguish

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shared on Facebook - Sarah Anguish

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  8. Commented on the Baby Website Forum - littleboo21

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to review this,liked both pages and shared on facebook claire smiley haddrell

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am following both pages. lucy robinson

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have shared to twitter. @lucyrobinson3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like both pages already - FB robyn renren shaw

    ReplyDelete
  13. liked both pages, shared on facebook and left a comment on the babywebsite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ive liked both pages and commented on tbw forum, also shared on facebook

    gooodluck evrybody

    toes10 on tbw - vicky h on f/book

    ReplyDelete
  15. I already like both pages on Facebook.
    I would like to review the book as I love baking with my son but we recently found out he has a problem with his teeth and basically they don't have any enamel on them. This means we need to go to the dentist every 3 months and we now need to watch what he eats so cakes that are kind to teeth will be perfect for him.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like The BabyWebsite Facebook page and i
    like Mummiefun facebook page. I would love to win as i bake cakes every sunday! its tradition :)

    @kiki_725

    ReplyDelete
  17. ive liked both FB pages

    jennakeller126@yahoo.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  18. have shared comp on my FB wall x

    ReplyDelete
  19. have left comment on the baby website's wall saying why i would like to review this book x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, I have followed both pages on facebook.
    janesteels123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. posted on Thebabywebsite @kemo_2002

    ReplyDelete
  22. Have liked The BabyWebsite Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  23. have liked Mummiefun facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  24. sorry forget contact details @vfallows83

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like The BabyWebsite and Mummiefun facebook pages (CArolina J.)

    ReplyDelete
  26. would love to review this book. the kids and I love baking :) I have liked both on facebook.

    sarah@tartanparkers.co.uk

    ReplyDelete