Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Hello Kitty Cosmetic Case Toyologist Review

The Hello Kitty Cosmetic Case is Sophie my 8 year old dream come true, Hello kitty, make up, hair and nails all in one.


The case has lights either side of the mirror which require 3 AA batteries (not included) and has a On/Off switch, I do think it would have been better with a lid activation switch as The girls did forget to switch this off when they had finished so the first lot of batteries didn't last very long but through our own fault.

In the case your Little Princess has everything to get all Glamed or even do mum up
Included are :-


2 Flower shaped nail files
2 nail varnishes
4 pink hair bobbles
4 hair clips
A comb
2 toe separators
2 make-up brushes
blushers
eye shadows
lip gloss's
and body glitter







I was a little bit disappointed in the quantity not the quality, I think for such a large case a lot more could have been included but Sophie did not share my opinion, she loved every loved every bit of this set and I can honestly say I looked a million dollars once she had finished my Hello Kitty Makeover.


The make up is good quality and applies very easy and also washes off first go.


I wouldn't have bought this set myself but after seeing Sophie in her element with it I have to recommend it as little girls will love this.

For more Toys R Us  Toyologist Reviews all in one place visit Toys R Us UK Toy Box
Dont forget to Like Toys R Us UK on Facebook for the latest news and Competitions.









No comments:

Post a Comment