Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Uniform shopping, mannequins alive

Today we ventured out to get our final uniform bit we decided to go to Marks and Spencers as usually they have a good selection, and its relax, the children really did not want to be there and someone had totally trashed the trouser rails for love nor money I could not find the sizes I needed the children were really quite and I was amazed that this really was not the usual moaning shopping experience ....

I heard a few people saying have you seen those mannequin children they are real children and people were going to have a look including staff, it suddenly dawned on me my children were quiet and not moaning but where had they disappeared to this is what I found.



The fact that they went RAAAAA  !!! to people as they walked passed had the whole shop laughing and kept them very quiet while I shopped.
Love my children's personalities so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment