I am probably like most people when new year is approaching make lots of resolutions that you never stick to, how many times I have said I am going to join the gym and lose weight and yet my only exercise is getting up to open the biscuit drawer, another favourite is stop smoking and yet I never do it.
So this year 2013 I have decided to do a wish list of things I would like to do
1) visit london, I have never been to london and would live to see all the sights.
2) Go camping, I have never slept in a tent, the thought of bugs frightens the life out of me but the children will love it.
3) learn to swim, I hate not being able to swim and its actually something I have said for years I would do.
4) take more pictures of my children my husband bought me a fantastic new camera for Christmas
5) more family time us needed life seems to pass by so quickly and I want to build as many memories as we can .
6) blog more about us and our days out use my blog as a diary to look back on.
So that's my wish list so far I will add more as the wishes come.
Being a mum is tiring and hard but the most rewarding job I have ever done this year is going to have many memories for my family hope you enjoy reading our journey.