Saturday, 16 February 2013

Maggi cook in the bag review

I have been a  Bzzagent member for sometime now and for one of my most recent campaigns I was sent various maggi cook in the bag, being totally honest I have never fancied doing these I have always thought that it would not work but we gave it a go and I have to say they are fantastic the first one we tried was Mexican chicken and it was so simple to do, we cut our peppers, onion and sliced our chicken breast put it all in the bag then the powder gets added you get a small tie to seal the bag  a little shaking and ready to cook we made our own spicy wedges and had a lovely salad with it.


I can honestly say I am not the most adventurous cook but like tasty food and everyone in the house has loved the flavours we have tasted so far, these take around 60 minutes to cook and minutes to prepare so ideal for busy households like ours.

I am so glad we tried these as we are loving the results, so simple and yet tastes fab.

You can get various flavours and recipes here at the maggi website.





No comments:

Post a Comment