Sunday, 23 March 2014

Mad Hatters tea party




Were does time go my little girl turned 11 yesterday, she decided she wanted a grown up party with tea, sandwiches and cakes, so I scoured the Charity shops for vintage tea cups and saucers I managed to find a full set of 12 with sandwich plates and 2 serving plated for a grand total of £14.99 then purchased a beautiful teapot from Asda.



Our day was fantastic with family arriving from 4pm as Thomas was at his Archery club championships, we had simple but nice sandwiches tuna and cucumber, ham and cheese also a large selection of cakes, the day was a huge success and was so much easier than our usual parties.



 






Thomas also came home with 2 trophies and a medal to add more cheer to the day, my children make me so proud of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment